Savorit has lived up to the trust and delight of consumers for 55 years now, producing finest quality Vermicelli / Macaroni / Durum Wheat Pasta / Hakka Noodles etc. in their modern factory situated at Dindigul. This is India’s largest Pasta facility in a single location!!
Savorit is the first Indian Pasta company to acquire ISO:22000:2005 certification and US FDA Certification.
||Manufacturer , Supplier
||Rs. 100-500 Crores
||Rs. 2-5 Crores
|Primary Competitive Advantages
- 150 team of qualified professionals
- Associated with the prestigious names of the market
- Awarded with several certifications
- Flexible payment modes
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|No of Production Lines
||Automatic , Semi-Automatic , Manual
| Product Range
- Vermicelli - Short Cut
- Vermicelli - Long Cut
- Toasted (Roasted) Vermicelli – Short Cut
- Toasted (Roasted) Vermicelli – Long Cut
- Macaroni Short (Elbow, Shell, Tube Shaped etc.)
- Long Macaroni
- Durum Wheat Pasta
- Pasta in different shapes – Penne, Fusili, Spiral, Twist etc
- Tri Colour Pasta (Spinach, Tomato etc)
- Durum Wheat Spaghetti Long
- Hakka Noodles - Nest shape and Brick shapes
- Pal-Ada and Ada (Prathaman Payasam Delicacy) Macaroni
- US FDA
- ISO:22000:2005 certification for our Food Safety Management System
- HACCP complaint
- FSSAI approved
|Service Tax Registration No.
|Income Tax Registration No.
|Central Sales Tax No.
||9177 DATED 02.08.1960
|Company Registration No.